Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use fiqhcouncilbirmingham.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on fiqhcouncilbirmingham.com
- how long you spend on each fiqhcouncilbirmingham.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.